For a safe concert
As a responsible event organiser, we are determined to ensure that as our customer you can experience our concerts as safely as possible. We follow the current safety guidelines of the Ministry of Education and Culture and of the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare for public events.
- We restrict audience capacity as necessary to ensure safe distancing at the venue.
- We recommend that you buy your concert tickets in advance (online at lippu.fi or at sales outlets listed here). At the moment, we do not sell tickets at the door and only accept payment by card for other services at the venue.
- For queuing, we apply special arrangements to ensure safe distancing (e.g. in entering and exiting the auditorium). Any special and specific timetables will be announced before the concert. Please follow the one-way system, observe the distancing markers and follow any instructions given by staff members at the venue.
- At the moment, you may bring your outdoor clothes into the auditorium if not bulky. However, large backpacks and bags must be checked at the cloakroom because of fire safety regulations. The cloakroom is open as normal, and the cloakroom charge is EUR 2 (Turku Concert Hall).
- Please do not come to a concert if you feel at all ill! Our refund terms and conditions are more flexible than normal during the pandemic; you can read them here.
- Hand sanitiser is available at all entrances. Please be considerate and observe good hygiene; if you must cough or sneeze, use your sleeve or a clean handkerchief. Enhanced cleaning procedures are in place at our venues.
- Please wear a face mask. If you have not brought one, you can get one at the entrance. Our staff members always wear face masks.
- We sell tickets with numbered seats or collect customers’ contact information to facilitate contact tracing if necessary.
- Interval refreshments are available only by advance booking and subject to current regulations on restaurant operations at any given time.
See you safely at the concert!